Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fuck You Kryptonite

I don't know, maybe it's because I am wearing a Super Woman thong, but I feel better today. I've actually had two good days in a row.
I'm in one of those rare moods where I'm like "Yeah! I'm going to kick my body's ass! I'm going to get in shape!" (I usually get in this mood after watching some butt kicking chick flick like Charlie's Angels.)
My doctor has given me the go ahead to resume physical therapy, so maybe this time I will actually be able to get in shape.
And then get pregnant.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, July 26, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


It's gotta be all those prayers I'm sayin' for you. I have a direct hotline to the People Upstairs, you know.

Two good days in a row! Good on ya, chickie!


12:34 PM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


Yeah, go for it!


3:32 PM 
Commented by Blogger Jessica:


Babies! Woohoo! Lucky you, go for it! :)


4:44 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Wait...you're wearing underwear? Titter. Titter! Giggle.

I'm THIS many: III


12:16 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I need some under-roos like that!


2:48 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I've got my fingers, toes, legs, eyes, even my boobs crossed. Well okay, my boobs aren't big enough to cross each other, but it's the thought that counts.

Glad today is a good day for you, Super Woman.


10:01 AM 
Commented by Blogger ieatcrayonz:


That's fantastic, Torrie. Bring on dem babies!

I would ask where you got the thong, but then my husband wouldn't let me get any sleep trying to test the validity of my new roos.

Which could or could not be a good thing.


10:02 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Hurray for slinky super hero underwear! Glad you feeling better honey.


12:09 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com