Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Happy 30th Birthday to Heather Armstrong. Thank you for making me laugh or cry on an almost daily basis. And, thank you for introducing me to some of my best blog buddies.
I will be forever grateful.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, July 19, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


I have to agree - I know some fine, kickass people as a result of Dooce's comment section. And (just like everyone says, but I'm sincere, dammit) I might not have started to blog, at least not when I did, if I hadn't read Dooce.

My life has definitely been enhanced by Ms. Armstrong's literary contributions and for her allowing us, at least for a short time, to make our own community on her bandwidth.


3:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Nicely said, Torrie.


3:50 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


I agree. I wouldn't be blogging had I not stumbled across the hilarity that is Dooce and the Super-Duper, Neat-O people that I met in her comments. So hats off to her.

And hugs for you, Torrie. I hope the insanity has dialed down a notch.


3:29 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


I wonder how the inside of Heather's head is feelin' this morning. I think there's a law, even in Utah, that one must become extremely intoxicated (in states other than Utah, it's called "shit-faced drunk") on one's 30th birthday.

Here's hopin' Chuck is providing ample hair of the dog.


9:30 AM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


Nicely put Torrie.

Has the insanity chilled yet?

XO
Hope so!


2:27 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com