Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, July 29, 2005

Have a great weekend!

I am leaving in a few minutes for the Berkshires in Massachusetts.
I will be going two whole days without internet access.
*twitch*

Several of you commented about the picture of my stomach in the last post. I recently lost twelve pounds and I thought I'd let you in on my weight loss secrets;

1) Be in so much pain that you have no appetite.
2) Eat lots of Italian ices instead of ice cream because it is so freakin' hot outside.

I can't wait until I begin physical therapy, again. I might be smaller, but I have absolutely no muscle tone.

To keep yourself entertained while I'm gone why don't you visit my internet husband , my internet wife, my internet sister, or one of my many friends in my blog roll.

posted by Torrie at Friday, July 29, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Squirl:


I hope you survive without internet. Have a great weekend.


10:50 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Have a fabulous weekend, girl!!! And don't worry a bit about leaving me yet again with no notice. I'm fine. Really. It's all good.




Really. sob

I'm.....fine. whimper


11:23 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Have a fun trip. But, as SFG said...we're getting a bit pissed with the no notice and all. :-)

Enjoy!


11:07 AM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


I'm really sorry about #1. Seriously. If I had a magic wand I'd wave it and make everything awesome for you. I'd also like to help you with #2.

Have a blast being away from home for awhile. But come back soon before my I-need-my-Torrie-DT's start.


9:57 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Wait, if I'm your internet sister, does that mean I can borrow your clothes without askin'?


7:23 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com