Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hopping on the bandwagon...again

Take my Quiz!

I think I made it too easy. You can find most of the answers on my blog.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, July 26, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Ern:


OK, I pretty much sucked it up on your quiz. I really do read your blog! I guess I just miss the details! *HUGS*


12:54 PM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


ok, so I must 'fess up. I tried to take the quiz and bombed out, got nervous and ran away! =( totally freaked out and ran. I DO read your blog, I do, I just forgot all the answers or maybe I wasn't paying attention. sheesh...can I get a do-over?


3:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


While I am not pleased with my results I am still first for now so woohoo me


7:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Ahem.

I rock.

Thank you.


9:13 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


I think I did perdy good for not cheating, considering I'm mentally challenged...


12:21 AM 
Commented by Blogger Charlotte in Pa:


You know I love you, but I SUCKED at that quiz. Sorry!


1:52 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


I got the important ones right, but I sucked on some parts. That's just me ... always sucking on some parts.


7:25 AM 
Commented by Blogger Sherriatric:


Well, at least I ddin't cheat. That's good, right?

I have ZERO short-term memory. Ask me to take this quiz in 5 years and I'll NAIL it!


1:08 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com