Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I just woke up. I don't know what to say.
I have several friends who live and work in London.

They take the subway to work.


* Update:
I heard from the friend I was most concerned about. He was on a business trip outside of London (Thank God). The husband's cousin is also outside of London today. I'm still waiting to hear about a few others.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, July 07, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger c:


Hoping for the best for you and your friends, Torrie.


11:47 AM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


Prayers and hugs to them, and to you. Keep us posted.


12:13 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


I'm hoping for the best for you and your friends, too, Torrie. Lots of prayers and good vibes are sent that way.


12:14 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Any news, Torrie?


4:45 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


My heart is with you and everyone over there. I hope your friends are all ok, and their families.
Prayers and good vibes to you and yours Torrie.


10:32 AM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


Good news about some of your friends. Here's hoping the others get in touch with you soon, in good health and spirits.


3:35 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com