Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm off to the Hamptons...

I'm fancy.

I am going to hang out with people named Muffy and Chip.

I'm always afraid, when I'm visiting the Hamptons, that they will find out that I don't belong there and make me leave.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll try to keep in touch.

posted by Torrie at Friday, July 01, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous kalki:


Have fun, Torrie! (And thank you for bitching out Kristine.) :)


3:45 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Amanda B.:


Muffy. Uh huh huh.

Have fun! Be safe!


5:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candace:


Don't forget your polo shirt with the collar turned up.

Oh, oh, oh, and PEG THOSE JEANS.


8:18 PM 
Commented by Blogger mrtl:


I once knew two Chips. One white, one black. Yes, we called one Chocolate Chip.

Have a mint julep for me!


10:37 PM 
Commented by Anonymous lawbrat:


Chocolate chip! I'm dying. Too funny.
Have great fun Torrie. You do belong wherever you go.
Hugs!


2:32 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com