Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm so proud

I am the #1 search result for "help me hate French people"

I am the #4 search result for "donkey punch hot lunch snowball"

My work here is done.

posted by Torrie at Friday, July 29, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


I should think you can hate the French without anyone's assistance. Them and their damn delectable, thigh-expanding cuisine...

"donkey punch hot lunch snowball"
I don't know whether to laugh or be completely aroused by that one.
So, according to your earlier list, this combination would involve a dude fucking a girl doggy style, stickin' it in her ass just before squirty time, and then punchin' her in the back of the head. THEN, she gives him head while he craps on her tits. Then he shoots in her mouth and she kisses it back into his mouth.

I don't know if it's a realistic combination. Actually, from the order of things, I think there's a rusty anchor involved here, too.

I am proud for you, too.


10:56 AM 
Commented by Blogger Big Heavy:


that second one is just nasty!!


4:55 PM 
Commented by Blogger Leska McCall:


LOVE the dresser pic. Cute undies...my 2 yr old was excited to see Oscar!


5:30 PM 
Commented by Blogger Charlotte in Pa:


Bucky? WOW!


10:01 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com