Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Just call me Muffy

The friends I am staying with have an outdoor shower.
After we took the dogs (my dad is here with his dog too) swimming and gave them baths with the hose, I took a shower in the outdoor shower. There is not much better than showering while staring at the sky and the trees.

I am RELAXING.

Did you hear that internet???

I am relaxing.

We are about to go to town and walk around the farmers market.

Ahhhhhh.

posted by Torrie at Saturday, July 02, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger c:


I saw a girl at Target today with her Polo shirt collar UP (that is SO 80s). And I thought of you, there in Preppy land.

Glad you're relaxing!


7:52 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


That sounds WONDERFUL, and also a good way for me to get a peek, damn it, now I want to be in the Hamptons too.

That is something I never thought I would say.


10:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


I love the outdoor shower! Sounds like you and the dogs are having a great time relaaaaxing....carry on.


10:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Tell me you are talking how I taught you right?

Just like Thurson Howell!!

LOVEYYYYY.


10:55 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


I have a serious outdoor shower fetish. I have considered blogging about it! I am incredibly jealous right now.

Serious.Fetish.Oh.The.Outdoor.Shower.Yes.Yes!


12:37 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


I want to go on record as being completely supportive of not only your outdoor showering (surely someone there knows how to operate a camera ...), but also of Ern's indulging her urge to blog about her outdoor shower fetish.

My wife's parents had a cottage with an outdoor shower, although being very cheap, they rigged up a shower that was really no more than a gravity-fed system for capturing rain water and letting it drain down on you from a shower head above. It was nice and all, and those times when the 'rents didn't make it up to the cottage for the weekend, it seemed like a good idea to shower naked in the great outdoors.

All well and good, but frigging rainwater is coooold. Which, without drawing too graphic a picture, is somewhat counterproductive under those circumstances. "It's there, sweetie. Really. Keep looking."


8:25 AM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


I hope you're still relaxing!


5:21 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Sounds wonderful, all of it.


9:31 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com