Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, July 01, 2005

Stuff Portrait Day



Here are my keys. One for my apartment, one for my mailbox, one for the tunnel in my building (yeah, that's right bitches, I have a TUNNEL in my building. Further proof that I am SUPER COOL.), one for my in-laws, and one for my mom's house. Then I have my gym membership thingy, my supermarket thingy, and my drugstore thingy.




Here is my very exciting hallway. It is very long. It comes in handy for playing fetch with Dexter when it's too hot outside. In the summer they crank the AC and in the winter they crank the heat.

I have been racking my brain, trying to think of something I have kept from a past relationship, and I just can't think of ANYTHING. Unless, of course you want to see a picture of me and my ex-boyfriend. I have waist length blonde hair, braces, and a keen sense of style. Who the hell would want to see that?

posted by Torrie at Friday, July 01, 2005 |

15 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Unknown:


you know that I'm going to say post the picture right? I am so glad I have only 1 photo form the whole 2 years I had braces, and I have chewy in my mouth. It's gross. So yours cannot be that bad. ANyway, I am off to do my sPD on my new site (hurray). Ciao.


10:44 AM 
Commented by Blogger Lucky Lum:


A tunnel is totally cool!


11:08 AM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


Yay, post it post it!

Dooooooo it...


11:16 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Nope. I don't wanna see it! I want to pretend there has never been anyone other than Dr. Torrie in your life! ;)


11:46 AM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Me! Me! Me! I wanna see it!

And how jealous am I that you have a TUNNEL?


11:50 AM 
Commented by Blogger Spurious Nurse:


"Who wants to see that?"

We do, skank. Get to scanning.

P.S. Can you take a picture of the tunnel? Or is it filled with secret tunnel-y things? Was it made by earthworms? DAMMIT!


12:14 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Of COURSE we want to see the old picture of the old BF, and of COURSE we want to see a picture of the tunnel!

Oh, and the Hamptons! I want to see a picture of the Hamptons! (living vicariously over here in the Chicago suburbs, and there will never be any occasion for ME to use the phrase "I'm going to the Hamptons this weekend...")


12:18 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


POST. IT. POST. IT. POST. IT.

XO - have a lovely time in the Hamptons Dahling, ciao.


12:59 PM 
Commented by Blogger LizzieDaisy:


Gosh, my parents haven't given me a key to their house. I wonder if that says something. :) Okay, they do live out of town so maybe I'm not a complete loser.

Yes, the picture of you in braces with an old bf. What could be more fun? Ah yes, a tunnel. Reminds me of college. Sigh...


1:35 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Of course you are the coolest, with or without the tunnel. And yes I wanna see it!

If they crank the A/C in the hallway, you could just leave your front door open and save on your own electrical bill. Let THEM cool your apt. down!

I am SO coming to visit you. I've never been to NYC :(


1:41 PM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


first of all, it is so cool that you live in NYC and you DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE A CAR....I have serious envy of this cuz I live in a "drive everywhere, walk no more" type of place.The TUNNEL...very cool. Playing fetch with Dexter in the hall sounds great on rainy days. The photo of you with your braces: MUST SEE. Getting into the Dr. so fast...TEACH ME HOW!


1:57 PM 
Commented by Blogger The Q:


Yah tunnel or no tunnel, you aren't *that* cool 'til the picture is posted.

Then you'd be cool, of course


3:16 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


A tunnel?! New York is SO cool.

POST THE PICTURE.


3:47 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katie:


I SO want to see you in braces and long blonde hair. Did you have big hair, with big old bangs sprayed up with RAVE? That would be cool.

A tunnel in your apartment building? That is too bad ass. Here in Houston we have a downtown tunnel that goes under our office building, but I have never heard of an apartment tunnel. NYC is TOO cool.


4:50 PM 
Commented by Blogger Amy:


Love the hallway. What a glossy floor they keep!

I have a gym membership thingy too. But I haven't used it in um, eight months.


9:50 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com