Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Taking care of business

Ok, I have totally redone my Cafe Press store.
I've added a few new designs including this which you computer geeks should get a kick out of.


I also bought a "Slow down, I'm blogging this" shirt from Kristine and Shaun's store Holey Shirt.
I think it's important to support your fellow blogger.

On a completely different note:
I will be doing a lot of traveling over the next few months and would love to meet up with some of you bloggers. Let me know if you will be in any of the following areas.
I will be in Raleigh/Durham North Carolina (My dad is having back surgery. Like father, like daughter) from July 20-22.
Then I will be in the outer banks of North Carolina from July 22-28. But, I'm sure none of you live anywhere near there.
July 29th-31st I will be in the Berkshires in Massachusetts.
August 15-18th I will be in the Poconos in Pennsylvania.
October 15th-20th I am planning a trip to the Northwest. I think we would like to start in San Fran and work our way North. I already have plans to see Kristine. YAY!
October 21st-23rd we will be in Cleveland,Ohio.

Let me know if any of you bitches would like to hook up*.

*Jessica, and by hook up I mean "hang out", you dirty, dirty girl.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, July 12, 2005 |

9 Comments:

Commented by Blogger c:


That F5 shirt is freaking hiLARious!

Once I get some extra money (the cans!), I'm totally buying some of your stuff.


11:20 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


MRTL, I WISH I could come to Alska.
Unfortunately I can't afford it. Believe it or not, I'm not paying for most of these trips. It's a lot of driving, using freaquent flyer miles, and staying with friends and family.
Thanks for always saying the right thing.

Thanks Misfit!


11:42 PM 
Commented by Blogger Pissy Britches:


You can come to Tennessee and see me. haha. No fucking body wants to come here...I don't even want to be here. I couldn't even talk Kristine into coming here..I think I need to move.


9:56 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Come nooooorth .. come nooooorth .. you're a millionaire in Canada ... PEI is beckoning ...


11:38 AM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I love the clarification you've given for Jess ~ totally made me giggle, cuz I can hear/see right before me her initial response to the prospect of hooking up with the luscious, valuptuous (sp?) Torrie-babe


11:43 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


O00oo0oooo "hang out" huh. I got it, sure baby we can "hang out" anytime you want while we are hooking up.

You know you just cant win with me, plus you so know you want to touch my boobs. Dont lie.


1:13 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


You need to come farther south than NC. Come to Luziana, girl. Would love to meet ya.


1:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


I'm jealous! Are you sure you don't want to start that California trip a little further south? Like all the way south?


3:34 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


I won't be where you are, when you are, but I hope you have a wonderful trip. And I bought a "slow down...blogging.." shirt, too!

Now, question for you: the "fuck cancer" stuff, did you originate that? One of my new blogfriends is going in for a bone marrow transplant and alluded to such a mug. I wanted to brag that my friend Torrie made her mug if that's so. Also, did you see that there's a www.fuckcancer.com site? "under construction" I didn't know if that's a common phrase (I mean, of COURSE it is), I mean if it's in the public domain or if someone (you?) has the "right" to it, or what.


6:35 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com