Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

They Grow Up So Fast

Today is Dexter's fifth Birthday. I can't believe it.
It feels like it was just yesterday that we picked him up from the breeder's and he fell asleep in my lap on the car ride home.




When I was a little girl I dreamed of having a Golden Retriever. I wanted a smart, loving, kind dog.
Happy Birthday Dexter, thank you for making my dreams come true.


I went to the spine surgeon today. He is sending me to a neurologist. I also have to have a bunch of tests done. EMG (nerve test), MRI's, etc.
I'll keep you updated.

If anyone is interested you can see a slideshow of the pictures from my Fourth of July weekend HERE.

Sorry my pictures have been so crappy lately. This back stuff has really put a damper on my photography.

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, July 06, 2005 |

12 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Oh my god, Dexter is so sweet. Happy 5th Dexter!

I don't think your pictures are crappy at all. I hope you feel better soon darlin.

:D


6:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Ooooohh my gosh, he is sooo cute that I might go blind!


6:17 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Ahh, the adorableness! I am all verklempt ....


7:54 PM 
Commented by Blogger WILLIAM:


I am sorry for posting this here, I could not find an email. I spit club soda all over my keyboard because of the comment you left on Misfit's blog. That was damn funny.


8:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


happy bday to Dexter!

and glad to hear your getting some medical attention (no, your hubby doesn't count!) for your back - stick it out!


9:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


How could that POSSIBLY be the same dog you have now? What a precious baby!
Happy birthday to Dexter, and I hope you put him in a pointy hat and take pictures. That's what havin' pets is really all about.


9:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


I think your pictures are great!

What a cute little puppy Dexter was! Hey, today is Hubby's birthday! He's WAY older than Dexter... even in dog years. :)


9:43 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Happy birthday, Dexter!

I hope the doctors are able to figure some things out and help you soon, Torrie.


10:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Thanks guys!

William, I hate when people take things too seriously. It was my way of adding some comedy to the situation and pissing that guy off!
Also, I LOVED the snake story.


10:30 PM 
Commented by Blogger Whyme:


Good to know I am not the only one who celebrates her puppy's birthday.

He is an incredibly cute little pup.

Great shots of the July 4th weekend.


11:44 PM 
Commented by Blogger Sherriatric:


Happy birthday, Dexter!

He looks very poodle-esque in that photo, nice hair!


11:46 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Happy Birthday! What a cute little face. I just want to kiss it!


11:04 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com