Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Whoring it up

Sorry the pictures are so crappy, but I wanted to show you some stuff I got from Cafe Press.

This is a shirt I got from Kristine and Shaun's shop Holey Shirt:



This is a shirt I sell that my dad gave me the idea for:



This is one of four different cancer slogans I sell:




This is the new and improved I Petty Much Hate Everything shirt:



Cafe Press is having a sale right now- save $5 off any order over $40.
Enter code SUMSAV at checkout.


Blog Store

Photography Store

On another note, I just finished the last cookie that Charlotte sent me for winning her funniest post contest(What's grosser than gross?-July 10th).
Charlotte is awesome and so are her cookies.

Also the heat index here is currently 108 degrees.
Do I really have to say anything more about that?

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, July 27, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Cool threads, girlie. But you might not wanna wear 'em (or anything) today with that kinda heat in the city.


3:33 PM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


Great shirts. Wow, is that kinda heat gonna continue? We were planning to do quite a bit of walking in New York. Sounds miserable.


7:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Charlotte in Pa:


Excellent shirts! I was actually looking around your photography shop today. I love the pics of the dog. I'm glad you liked the cookies, and I hope that things are looking up for you!


12:52 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Hey Torrie -- I was thinking about you over the weekend because I met someone named Torrie and I thought, wow, I only know of one other person named Torrie (except for Tori Amos... and Tori Spelling, but I meant like "real" people, you know?)

It doesn't take much to sway me, darlin. I'm reading your post and I'm all "Yeah! I gotta get me a tshirt and stuff". *sigh* Now I gotta go shopping... ;)


9:03 AM 
Commented by Blogger TheStolenOlive:


We had a cold front push thru yesterday and it never even got over 80degrees. How's that for Texas in July?


12:29 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com