Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, July 18, 2005

You can not even believe the insanity that is my life right now.

I'm apologize for being a crappy blog friend lately, but you can't even imagine...

posted by Torrie at Monday, July 18, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Man, I hope you have not had more health issues. I think you have had more than your share for several lifetimes. Keep us posted, girl. :)


5:50 PM 
Commented by Blogger Charlotte in Pa:


You've won cookies! When you catch your breath from whatever's going on, send us an email with your mailing address, and I'll get them right out to you. If this isn't a good time, you can consider this a gift certficate and you can just let me know when you're ready. I hope all is well. Take good care of yourself!


8:24 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Never underestimate our collective imaginations.

That is all.


9:31 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


I second Nilbo.

I'm imagining all sorts of medical hell and family assholes and bricks through your windows.


9:47 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Don't apologize, Torrie - we're here for you, waiting patiently, worrying profusely.


10:55 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


noooo need to apologize - take care of YOU, chica


6:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


I hope you feel better soon. I'm a worrier

:/


1:39 AM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


We're here. You aren't being a bad blog friend. 3D life has to come first. *HUGS*


3:26 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com