Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ace Ventura, crappy driver

First of all:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOE!
You should give lessions on how to be a friend. You are amazing.

Second, we had to rush Mookie to the doctor tonight. I think he'll be OK. Keep your fingers crossed.

And lastly, yesterday while walking to the dog park I was crossing the street when a car almost hit me.
I yelled "we have right of way, DICK!" while giving the driver my "I'm going to pull you out of the car and analy violate you with this broken beer bottle" face
I'm almost positive the person driving the car was Jim Carrey.

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, August 24, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Closet Metro:


You have a special face for "I'm going to pull you out of the car and analy violate you with this broken beer bottle"??? How is that different from your "I'm going to pull you out of the car and grind your face into the oil slick in the center of the road because there aren't any broken beer bottles around to analy violate you with" face?


11:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Ohh .. almost a fatal brush with greatness ... glad you're fine ...


8:26 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


What a full day you had! May today be less dangerous for you all. :)

Oh, and you look so *cute* when you make that "I'm going to pull you out of the car and analy violate you with this broken beer bottle" face!


8:56 AM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


I'm so glad you didn't get hit. The whole time I was in NY the only famous person I saw was on stage. I paid for the privilege. :-)


6:18 PM 
Commented by Blogger The Q:


Keeping good thoughts for Mookie, all.the.way


7:09 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Hope you're OK, Mookie.

Your new blog looks great! I knew Jim Carrey was like that.


10:19 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


Awww kitty!!! You have to let us know how he is, poor boy.

Im glad your not smooshed. I like you unsmooshed


1:15 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com