Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, August 15, 2005

And we had ice cream birthday cake.

Said by a friend of mine (who is VERY much a city boy)Saturday night, after we passed a bunch of rowdy drunk guys wearing kilts, in a really small town in Pennsylvania:
"No way I'm letting a dude in a skirt take me down."

posted by Torrie at Monday, August 15, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Joseph:


HA!HA! Good that he has such high standards. LOL!

Oh look...First!!!


5:17 PM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


And Second!

HUMP! HUMP! HUMP!


5:17 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


Well if first is the worst, and second is the best, than that makes you average, and I get left with the treasure chest, SCORE.


10:51 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


He only says that because he hasn't met the men who are really, really pretty in their skirts.

I guarantee he'd let himself be "taken down" at that point.

Let's just not bring bagpipe squeezin' into this.


7:51 AM 
Commented by Blogger Joseph:


What's wrong with the squeezing of the bag and the pipe? hUh? If done right, it can solicite some very enjoyable....oh wait...you were talking about...as you were people.


12:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


I miss you guys.


5:16 PM 
Commented by Blogger Opera Gal:


happy, happy day...have a good one.


6:43 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com