Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, August 22, 2005

ANGRY



I am hating the blog world today.
I am hating the way it reminds me of high school.
I am hating that I care about the blog world.
I am hating Blogger.

I am hating not knowing whether or not now is the right time to try to get pregnant.
I am hating the pain.
I am hating the lack of money.
I am hating my piece of shit camera.

I am hating cancer.
I am hating the feeling of helplessness.
I am hating the uncertainty.
I am hating not knowing whether or not he will live to meet my child(ren).


Today, I Pretty Much Hate Everything.

posted by Torrie at Monday, August 22, 2005 |

12 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Torrie:


I'm crying

Thank you Tracy.


6:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


I love my blogsister Torrie, too
I love how she compliments me on my parenting
I love how she thinks she's old
I love that she is willing and eager to meet me, even though she doesn't know me from a hole in the wall
I love that she's a vegetarian and that she cares so much it hurts
I don't love that she's upset and hurt and scared and offended.


8:51 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I love my blogtwinsister Torrie because she is honest, completely, unflinchingly honest. And real. And beautiful.


9:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Don't let the petty shit get you down (blogger and the high school-ish crap). The pregnancy stuff I can relate to so if you ever want to vent more in depth with someone who can understand, my door is open.


9:07 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I love my blog friend Torrie because she's there for me when I am sad.
I love that she calls me when I need to hear a friendly voice.
I love that I know if I need a smile I can go through your archives and find a funny story, or reread something that made me giggle.
I love that Dexter is just a Flickr click away.
I love that If I ever found myself in New York that I would have a place to stay with open arms.
I love that if I could hang out with you in person, you wouldn't judge me.

I love that your here.


9:25 PM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


I just love you.


10:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


yes you are fuzzball!!


11:16 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


It's not all high school out here, girl. Some of us are still stuck in grade school.
Wanna borrow my highlighters?


8:31 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


I'm thinking about you and hoping you find some answers soon.


8:52 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


You have a lot of friends out here feelin' your pain, darlin'. It doesn't make the pain go away. But it's good to know you're not facing this all alone.


9:57 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I love you Torrie. Big hugs to you! I really like what Kristine said...she could hang out and wouldnt be judged. I feel the same way.

I love you.


11:13 AM 
Commented by Blogger Sarcomical:


blogger does suck. so they say.

and all the other stuff? i don't know what to say except i'm fairly new but yet i think you're awesome and smart and funny. and that whatever is going on you seem like you are going to be strong enough to get through it. ;)


1:09 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com