Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

FUCK YOU BLOGGER

Look what my awesome friend got me for my birthday:

www.iprettymuchhateeverything.com

Me, my awesome friend Shoe, and my other awesome friend Kristine are working on it.
When it is fully up and running I'll let you know.

If you have any suggestions, whether they're what you've learned from your own website, or what you like or don't like about other websites, let me know.

YAY!

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, August 23, 2005 |

8 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


That is just too cool.
Rock on!


8:08 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Way cool!


9:39 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Venturing out from blogger, huh? Let us know what you think!


9:54 AM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


Super Birthday Present!


12:36 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Okay, i'm just a shy lurker, but I enjoy your blog. Please keep the picture of Dexter in your new banner or a new one of Dexter, Mookie, and Itsy. I love seeing Dexter's sweet smiling face. It always cheers me! Thanks!


1:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


That is nice. Let us know how it is to be Blogger free.


8:37 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Anonymous, Kristine is working very hard to include Dexter, and maybe all of the animals.
Don't be shy!


9:52 AM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


coool new blog - Kristine so rocks~!


1:24 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com