Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, August 12, 2005

Unbelievable.

Someone stole thousands of dollars from a no-kill animal sanctuary, and now they are in danger of closing.
See the article here.
The bills are piling up. Hundreds of animals are at risk of losing their home, and they can't rescue any new animals.
I don't ask much of you guys, but PLEASE make a donation.
Here's their website.
And here's a direct link to their donation page.
Please help.

posted by Torrie at Friday, August 12, 2005 |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


There's a special spot in hell for the scumfuckinbuckets who would steal from a shelter like this.

And if there's no hell, I'll make sure to create the next best thing with, what was that they were gonna use in Pulp Fiction, some pliers and a blowtorch?

Thanks for the link, Torrie. I hope enough of us see it to save the shelter!


12:19 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


I'll be donating.

I also think the bank should step up and at least help out a little, if not cover her losses altogether.

What the fuck is FDIC *for* anyway?

And the isurance company, too. Why the hell was she paying insurance for them to screw her over now?


4:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caroline:


What kind of a douchebag would steal from a no kill shelter?


2:38 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com