Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Sunday, August 21, 2005

A week of ups and downs


Click here to see a slideshow of pictures I took while in the Poconos.

Being at my mom's house in the country was very relaxing, but two days into my week long vacation I found out that someone's tumors grew 35 percent in the past eight weeks. So, I never really got to relax.
Then we came home on Friday because I had to make a wedding cake. Driving the cake to the reception hall yesterday was so stressful, I think I shaved a good five years off of my life. The cake started cracking. It was a nightmare. I went back today to put the flowers on it. I did my best to cover the cracks, but I'm a perfectionist, and I'm not happy.
I'm going to go take a long nap, and then I'm going to get drunk and see The 40 Year Old Virgin tonight.

posted by Torrie at Sunday, August 21, 2005 |

11 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Candy:


Hey we have the exact same plans for the night! Rock! This means that there will be one person I can talk about the movie with and not be wrecking it for anyone. woohooo!!!


4:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Let us know how the movie is because I had not planned to see it but the more trailers I see for it, I am starting to think I might have to go see.

Red Eye rocked -I highly recommend.


4:05 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


That's a hell of a nose there.


4:14 PM 
Commented by Blogger Bente:


That is the friggin' cutest picture I have ever seen of a deer.


8:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


I LOVE that pic .. although describing it as "cute" kinda escapes me. Unless it comes under the heading "So Ugly That It's Cute ..."


12:30 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Great pics, Torrie! That deer one was my favorite, too, but I also really liked the first Scrabble one and the stump.


1:03 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


i saw 40 year old virgin last night! with my sister in law. it was so funny! did you like it?


2:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


I LOVED IT.
I was laughing so hard I was crying.


2:11 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


that nose...I'm nearly speechless...
That is an EXCELLENT shot!


4:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger The Q:


That is a FANTASTIC picture! They're all great but this "nose" one is so incredible!


6:47 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I love, love, love that deer.


1:34 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com