I love my friends
I received the following email today from my friend Tracy
I'd like to thank her and all of you guys for your support and for giving me some perspective.Just read your blog. I'm here for you if you need me. Keep your chin up, babe, and try to think of all of the good things. (Easier said than done, right?) But try to make a list in your head. I'll start it for you:
Wonderful Things in Torrie's Life:
1. You have a kickass husband
2. Your wonderful friends (ahem ahem)
3. Your sweet pets who WILL get better
4. You live in NEW YORK!
5. You are exceptionally talented in cooking, photography, writing
6. You're gawgeous, dahlin ;)
7. You're way too smart for your own good (hee hee)
8. You have wonderful parents who LOVE YOU -- just think, there are a lot of people who never got to have ANYTHING like what you have with your parents.
9. You're going on vacation to the Caribbean!
10. You get to see PAUL MCCARTNEY tonight! :O!
You fill in the blanks, missy. I love ya, sweetie. You're an amazing person and I'm eternally grateful to Dooce for helping me find my fantastic new friend.
Seriously, leave me a message! .