Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, September 30, 2005

I love my friends

I received the following email today from my friend Tracy.
I'd like to thank her and all of you guys for your support and for giving me some perspective.

Just read your blog. I'm here for you if you need me. Keep your chin up, babe, and try to think of all of the good things. (Easier said than done, right?) But try to make a list in your head. I'll start it for you:

Wonderful Things in Torrie's Life:

1. You have a kickass husband
2. Your wonderful friends (ahem ahem)
3. Your sweet pets who WILL get better
4. You live in NEW YORK!
5. You are exceptionally talented in cooking, photography, writing
6. You're gawgeous, dahlin ;)
7. You're way too smart for your own good (hee hee)
8. You have wonderful parents who LOVE YOU -- just think, there are a lot of people who never got to have ANYTHING like what you have with your parents.
9. You're going on vacation to the Caribbean!
10. You get to see PAUL MCCARTNEY tonight! :O!
11. etc
12. etc
13. etc

You fill in the blanks, missy. I love ya, sweetie. You're an amazing person and I'm eternally grateful to Dooce for helping me find my fantastic new friend.

*HUGSHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG*

posted by Torrie at Friday, September 30, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


You know what sweetheart, she's absolutely right.


2:26 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Now that's a good friend! We'll be expecting a continuation of this list, lady!


2:41 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


you're seeing Paul McCartney tonight? I saw him a couple years ago at the MGM arena here - was great and I sang myself hoarse and stomped my feet and clapped my hands until I ached from head to toe. And I cried - oh, did I cry. I hope you love it! HAVE FUN!


4:01 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Paul McCartney will make everything OK. Really, that's such a sweet email! I hope it made you feel better... sorry about all the sucky things, but figure you're due for a whole slew of good things now!


4:53 PM 
Commented by Blogger Sarcomical:


wow, i just read about your crappy week and am overwhelmed myself just reading it! i do hope you get some relief this weekend and that the babies are okay. going to a strange vet would make me so irritated.

hope all is well...


12:15 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com