Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I must say, I am very disappointed.
I have gotten between 200-300 hits since I posted a donation link and I've only received two donations.
It's especially ridiculous considering you can donate as little as $1.
It makes me so sad.

posted by Torrie at Sunday, September 04, 2005 |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger TheStolenOlive:


I've donated already all I can until payday. I know its sad, but I'm sure it will get better.


4:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger Charlotte in Pa:


Sorry, Torrie... we donated right away to the Red Cross, and since I'm out of work, that's all I can do. I would have much rather given money on a personal level, but my gut reaction was to give as soon as it happened, so I jumped the gun a bit. It's a great idea and you rock for thinking of it!!


9:16 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I like your blog!
I also already donated directly to the relief effort in Houston....$250 bones to be exact. Pretty good if I do say so myself... for a being single income gal!


11:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


Torrie,
I just gave some money for SFG...sorry it took me so long, I had to wait for payday! I am now going to give some $$ to VERYZEN and then to the Red Cross. Hope shines!


12:54 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com