Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, September 01, 2005

List

1) I have been trying to figure out a way to help my friend Southern Fried Girl. Because of Hurricane Katrina she has lost her home and her job, AND her husband who is a firefighter had to stay behind in the horrible conditions of New Orleans to help out.
I've decided to have a fundraiser.
So, if you feel as helpless as I do and you don't even know what to do, start by donating some money to get Southern Fried Girl back on her feet.
Just click on the button on the left, in my sidebar.
You can donate as little as $1, but if you donate $50 or more I will send you a fresh baked, yummy loaf of banana bread (keep in mind that I went to culinary school, used to be a pastry chef, and have won awards for my baking. Some consider it to be the best banana bread they've had.)
PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND. And do it right now so you don't forget!

2) I am leaving in a little while for the Hamptons for a few days. I will still have internet access so email me if you want to chat.

3) One of my pictures is featured on the All Animals photo blog today.
I'm very happy because it is a picture I am particularly proud of.
Check it out.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, September 01, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Danielle:


Yuo are a sweetheart for setting that up for SFG, I have been so worried about her.


1:32 PM 
Commented by Blogger hemlock:


Good on ya for setting up the fundraiser. There are a lot of people who need someone like you looking out for them!

P.S. That's one crazy ass deer!


3:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Squirl:


That is so great that you're doing the fundraiser. I also love that deer picture.


8:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nessa:


done - I donated, but it wouldn't let me do more than $50 - can that change? Anyway, I wanted to let you know too that the link it gives for your website at the end doesn't bring you here - it takes you to your other one.


11:55 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


You truly leave me speechless. Words fail me. Just thank you. You are an absolute angel.


10:52 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com