Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Oh, the irony!
I GOT MY PERIOD TODAY.
by Torrie at Wednesday, September 14, 2005 |
Commented by Charlotte in Pa:
- Unfuckingbelievable. I'm sorry for the emotional rollercoaster this must have been for you. Getting your period sucks anyway - but under these circumstances, it must just annoy the hell out of you. Try to have a good day!
- 1:48 PM
Commented by Circus Kelli:
- So sorry, Torrie, hon. Mother Nature has a crappy sense of humor sometimes. My schedule is all out of whack, too -- last month early, this month late... the last time this happened to me, Buddy came along.
- 2:10 PM
Commented by Adrienne:
- Isn't that just a ray of sunshine.
- 2:11 PM
Commented by New Blue Shoe:
- I see one there at the end of your sentence.
Not that one?
- 3:36 PM
Commented by mrtl:
- fucking tease (the period that is)
- 4:10 PM
Commented by Bucky Four-Eyes:
- *sending virtual midol and hugs*
- 6:51 PM
Commented by JessicaRabbit:
- Sometimes it is great to be a girl, other days, not so much.
Have some chocolate and snuggle your kitties, then when you feel better, boink your hubby like crazy.
- 12:47 AM
Commented by :
- Think of it as a means to an end. And more power to ya, Torrie! Bring some, ahem, normal kids into this family! ;)
- 9:37 AM
Commented by Random and Odd:
- I missed mine last month too. If I don't start soon I am going to be a horrible ball of emotional ooze.
- 12:37 PM
Commented by :
- Thanks for all of the good thoughts. This whole situation has been pretty bizarre for the both of us, although obviously much more so for Torrie. But I know things will work out eventually.
And also, I'm seconding Jessica's suggestion.
- 7:13 PM
Seriously, leave me a message! .
TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...