Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oh well

Not Pregnant.
The doctor thinks I missed my period because of stress, or hormones. She sent my blood for some tests.
But, you know it's time to start trying when you are disappointed that you didn't accidentally get pregnant.

Let the journey begin.....

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, September 13, 2005 |

9 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Sherriatric:


Boo for not being knocked up.

Woo-hoo for all the trying to come!


12:03 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Sounds like it's definitely time to try with much gusto, if that's your reaction to no preggers now.
At least with baby makin', your failed efforts are still the sweetest part of the day.
*sending fertility waves at you*


9:19 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Good luck, sweetie!

Parenthood, not just a job, but an ADVENTURE! :)


9:36 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Good luck with the trying. :) You will make such a fun mom.


10:05 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I found out yesterday that I have to start taking the pill instead of my nice, never forget once every 3 months shot. I don't want to get pregnant. So, I bestow upon you all my fertility in the hopes that you will get pregnant and I will not! You can have it! (for now anyways...) ;o)


10:45 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


*HUG*

I missed my period last month. I STILL haven't started, but I am hoping soon.

Shaun's been fixed so I know i'm okay.
Probably just stressed out though.


11:57 AM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


Fine. Join the ranks of the breeders. You're crazy, girl!

But you'll be a great mom.


12:34 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Bwahaha, Kristine- Shaun's been fixed. Snort.

Good luck sweetpea. If you guys are ready then I say go for it. What's the worst that could happen, lots o lovin? :D


6:20 PM 
Commented by Blogger Lori Miller:


Baby!! Oh you should... of course I only say that because I want the samething. How exciting!!! Good luck and you gotta love the process of procreating anyways!

luv


8:24 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com