Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

One more hit



My cats are drug addicts. The above picture is a representation of what happens when I give them catnip. For the rest of the series, "Nip Fest 2005", click here.

I am meeting Sherri tomorrow! I can't wait. I hope I don't frighten her away when I try to touch her hair. Have you seen her hair???

I have updated my Cafe Press Stores. AGAIN.
www.cafepress.com/ipmhe
www.cafepress.com/tlmphotography

Don't forget to donate to the SFG relief fund. Just click on the button on the left in my side bar.
The people of New Orleans and Mississippi will need our help for months, if not years to come.
Don't forget them.

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, September 07, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Ern:


I would totally try to touch Sherri's hair. There would be no restraining myself. :) Have fun!


2:26 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nessa:


How are the donations coming? Give Sherri a big ol' hug from me and tell her to bake my brownies :)


2:55 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I'm so used to Blogger bein' the problem, but right now, Pay Pal is bein' the bitch! I have tried FIVE TIMES now to make a donation and it's rejecting MAH MONEY!?!?! I'll keep trying - I don't know wtf is the problem!


4:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger Charlotte in Pa:


Hysterical pictures. Your cats are junkies! I, of course, expected something totally different from "Nip Fest"... but that's just me! I hope that you had fun meeting your fellow blogger. Sue and I will be in NYC at the end of October. Maybe we could bring you cookies? Be well!


5:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger Sarcomical:


that's like my cat - except you forgot the whole head shaking thingy they do when you toss the catnip toy in the air. oh and the rubbing and rubbing and insanely rubbing of the toy against the face. ;) cats.


9:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Nothin' funnier than a nipped-up cat. Unless it's a whole room full of nipped-up cats bein' suddenly scattered by the arrival of a large dog. And that's just pure entertainment.


8:57 AM 
Commented by Blogger Amanda B.:


You are a sexy hot sweetheart mama. I love you woman.


1:14 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com