Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Friday, September 23, 2005

Rita

There is a breach in a levy in New Orleans and the hurricane hasn't even made landfall yet.
My friendsTracyand The Sarcastic Journalist live is Houston. I have left an update on Tracy's site.
Please pray/send good vibes for them and all of the people in the gulf coast area.

posted by Torrie at Friday, September 23, 2005 |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Charlotte in Pa:


It's incredible, isn't it, Torrie? First Katrina and now this. All of the separated families... the pets left behind... the bus exploding. I almost can't take it. I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings because I just KNOW bad news is waiting. When is enough enough? Hope you're hanging in there...


12:49 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I am so relieved that Rita has slowed some. Houston is on the "east" side of the storm now, so hopefully they will be ok. I am still praying and chanting and jumping up and down.


9:53 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com