Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ruh-Ro

Today is day 36 without my period.
I have a doctor's appointment in an hour.
I've taken two pregnancy tests.
They were negative.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, September 13, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Ern:


So you are hoping for a yes, then? Fingers crossed here too!


1:05 PM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Oh, I know LOTS of babies whose early pregnancies were negative on the tests!

I hope hope hope it's baby time!


1:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Well, what's the old saying: "If you want to make an omelette, you might end up fertilizing an egg" ... you know, or something like that.


1:12 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


See, I'm telling you: if you tell your husband to beat the eggs, they'll go on strike.


2:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


New Blue Shoes, you made me LOL.

Fingers crossed...
Lucky helmet on, chinstrap, check!


8:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Or New Blue Shoe, since there's just one of you.

You know.


8:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I hope it's good news for ya. :)


9:37 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com