Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sherri Popped My Cherry

For the first time I met someone in person who I had "met" on the internet.
I have a lot to tell you, but I just got home about 15 minutes ago and I'm going to a Katrina fundraiser tonight that started 20 minutes ago, so it will have to wait until later.
I'll just say one thing-
Have you ever met someone for the first time and felt like you had known them your whole life?
Yeah, that's how I feel about Sherri.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, September 08, 2005 |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Glad you guys had such a smashing time, you cherry-less girl, you!


7:38 PM 
Commented by Blogger Sherriatric:


Hehe. Such an honor.


9:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Don't worry ... it'll grow back in time to meet me.


9:38 AM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I love it when that happens - meeting someone and feeling as if you've always known each other - one of the best feelings - almost ties with falling in love (but not really).


4:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I love it when that happens - meeting someone and feeling as if you've always known each other - one of the best feelings - almost ties with falling in love (but not really).


4:00 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com