Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wit's end

On Saturday Dexter had minor surgery. Today, I noticed that his paw was really bothering him. I took the bandage off and I realized that it had been rubbing his paw raw. You should see it. I feel horrible.

On Sunday I had an MRI of my back. My OB/GYN ordered it because she wanted to compare it to the one I had when I first ruptured the disk in my back. I was waiting for her approval to start trying to get pregnant. My back has been feeling much better and I have been doing my physical therapy and/or going to the gym 4-5 days a week.

On Monday my father-in-law had surgery, and then there were complications. He's doing better now, but there have been MANY frantic phone calls. AND, because the husband is a doctor, everyone calls our house looking for answers. Including his mother and his three siblings. CONSTANTLY.

Yesterday the husband was on call. That means that he left the house at 6AM Wednesday and didn't get home until 8AM today.

Yesterday Mookie started peeing blood. AGAIN.

Our vet was pregnant and was induced today.
If one of the animals needs medical attention we will have to take them to a stranger.

Dexter gets medicine three times a day and Mookie gets medicine twice a day.
Have you ever tried to hold a cat down and give them medicine?

Dexter just walked into the room. You should see his paw. It pains me.

My camera, which is my hobby, my livelihood, is not working and I can't afford a new one.

Today the husband and I went to pick up his tuxedo that was being altered because he has to wear it at our friends' wedding in Cleveland in a couple of weeks. I was browsing through the clothes and a sweater fell off the hanger. I bent over to pick it up and I was almost knocked over by a shooting pain.
I hurt my back again.

The funny part is, this is only the tip of the gigantic iceberg that is my life.

I am TRYING to be positive, to look on the bright side. I really am.

I'm trying to hang on. I'm trying not to break.

It's too much.

It's too much.

It's too much.

I wish I could tell you everything internet.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, September 29, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Ern:


I'm so sorry, hon. *HUGS* Wish I could say more.


12:23 AM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


Dang, girl. I am not sure what to say except I gotta big hug here for ya.


8:49 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


Torrie, hon, hang in there. I'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts and bloggy hugs your way...


9:03 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Why does everything shitty always happen at the same time? I'm sorry. I'm thinking about you. I'm here.


9:21 AM 
Commented by Blogger ScottyGee:


Damn. Are you sure you are not on a reality tv show where they screw with your life to see how mauch you can take?

I hope it gets better soon. All of it.


10:19 AM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


Torrie....just caught up with your last few posts and sorry you are having helltime. (and you don't even have that bee-yoo-tee-ful sweater to put on...gah!) Hugs to you and the furry ones...hope they are all better Quick (and your back too!)


10:23 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com