Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, October 06, 2005


And on the seventh day God created Tivo, and the people were happy.




It is even better than I had imagined.

From now on my life will be divided into two parts:
BT- Before Tivo
and
AT- After Tivo

Now, excuse me while I go build a shrine....

posted by Torrie at Thursday, October 06, 2005 |

7 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I totally need Tivo.


7:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


I want Tivo but if I get it, that will be it. I will never leave the house.


7:38 PM 
Commented by Blogger Torrie:


Kalki- yes you do.

SFG- That's the point. You CAN leave the house!


8:30 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Did you hear the angels sing when you fired that puppy up?


8:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


We have the cable company's DVR instead of TiVo. It is still wonderful. Happy TiVoing!


1:58 AM 
Commented by Blogger c:


Yeah, we have Time Warner's DVR and it's my new boyfriend.


12:54 PM 
Commented by Blogger ScottyGee:


We have three of those bitches in our place. Only the HD one gets used though. The one in my bedroom has not been turned on in about 6 months.

Tivo rocks! No more commercials.


8:57 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com