Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Monday, October 03, 2005

No, I'm not kidding

Yesterday I was out running errands and I started to feel crappy. I came home, took a nap, woke up, and still felt crappy. My appetite wasn't so fabulous either.
I felt like I had a big gas bubble that wouldn't pop. I didn't sleep well last night. I tossed and turned whilst (I love that word and plan on using it as much as possible)cursing the giant "gas bubble".
It was a good thing the husband was on call last night and slept at the hospital- if he had slept in the same bed with me last night he probably would have been black and blue and sea sick from all the moving around I did. So much moving around.
I woke up this morning feeling worse. The husband came home and took a nap and my pain got worse and worse. I thought maybe I was just being a big baby. Maybe It was just a gas bubble. There was no possible way something else could go wrong. When the husband woke up I told him "if this pain was on the lower right side instead of the lower left side I would be in the ER right now thinking I had appendicitis" He examined me and told me to call my OB/GYN right away.
They told me to come in NOW and they gave me an ultrasound.

I have two cysts in my left ovary.
One of them burst, hence the pain.


Could someone please just take me out back and shoot me?

posted by Torrie at Monday, October 03, 2005 |

12 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Jesus.

God owes you, big time.

I hope you're feeling better... that's one of those things I never would even think of having happened to me, yet a friend of mine who is only 19 years old had it happen to her a few months ago. I'm sorry this happened to you.


11:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger ScottyGee:


Doh! Man, when karma swings back around, you are in for soome good times.


7:39 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Oh, sweetie.


9:02 AM 
Commented by Blogger Weetzie:


You need some TLC Torrie! ((Hugs))


10:21 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Hugs to you sweetie. That just sucks. I'm sorry for all this pain you've been having to deal with. Just HUGS!


11:12 AM 
Commented by Blogger Robert:


hey hey hey, sorry 'bout your day. why you, why you, why you.

Just browsing and hit that, hit hard but shouldn't comment on something like this I know. But lucky you have another ovary. seriously.

Good luck with it all.

Sweet dreams...


11:34 AM 
Commented by Blogger Unknown:


oh good God... you're kidding? Well, no, you're not.

Torrie, I'm so very sorry you're going through that.

ScottyGee has a point about karma. Hang in there, sweetie.


1:25 PM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


I feel for ya - I'm all too familiar w/ ovarian cysts


6:00 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Ouch! I hope you feel better soon!


7:44 PM 
Commented by Blogger Amanda B.:


I'm sorry honey. That shit HURTS. Bad. I hope you feel better very soon. :(


10:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Bente:


Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon.


10:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


So sorry. I was just telling my husband how I wished I had a functional magic wand. If I did, I would wave it your way first thing. Hang in there. *HUGS*


3:54 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com