Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


So much to say, I don't know where to start...


St. Martin was great.

Got stuck in Miami.

Saw Bryan Adams in the airport.

Wedding was great.

Tracy is awesome.
See the pictures Tracy took with her new Nikon D50 here.

Read more about our adventures here.

posted by Torrie at Tuesday, October 25, 2005 |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Ern:


How cool! I'm really glad you had a relaxing vacation. I totally enjoyed the pictures. :) Your place is gorgeous! You make me want to take a NYC trip. Maybe someday.


2:55 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Great pictures (love the monkey pants!).


3:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


How cool you are back and the trip was good. Love it. Welcome home and Tracy did an awesome job in your absence. :)


4:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Weklom home, wirry tarveler.

(note to self: do not drink and comment)

Where be the monkey pants?


9:31 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Yay, you're back!


8:58 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Dude. Did you assault Bryan Adams or what?


11:22 PM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com