Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stuff to be thankful for

I've been complaining a lot lately so I thought I would stop bitching for a moment and write a list of things I am thankful for.

1) My amazing husband, family, and friends
2) I live in Manhattan
3) I have made a total of $166.79 from my Cafe Press stores and my Google ads which means I'm a little bit closer to buying a new camera. It's also great because I'm giving 10% of ALL the proceeds to The American Cancer Society.
My biggest seller?

4)I am wearing monkey pants. How can you not smile when you're wearing pants with monkeys on them?

posted by Torrie at Wednesday, October 05, 2005 |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elizabeth:


5. You are a really great writer that expresses yourself so well.


10:54 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Your biggest seller is a pair of perfect breasts? I gotta say: not surprised at all. Sign me up.


1:35 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com