Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Vic TORRIE a's Secret

So, while in Cleveland the husband and I were walking around a mall and we happened upon a Victoria's Secret store. We decided to go in and have a look around and see if they had anything that got us going. Nod, nod. Wink, wink.

After looking through the entire store we decided that Victoria's Secrect had apparently turned into Fredrick's of Hollywood, and started to walk towards the exit.

Suddenly there was a tall blonde sales person standing in front of us, obviously hungry for a sale. She eyed my chest while fingering a bra.

"Have you tried our new Ipex bra?"

"Um, no."

"They're really fantastic"

"I don't wear bras"

"Even people who don't wear bras love them"

"Uh, I really don't...."

"They're our top seller. Everyone loves them!"

"Um, I don't need a bra. My breasts are really firm." (Hoping she would take the hint)

"It's a great bra for post-op."

It was at this point that my mouth dropped open and the husband and I exchanged shocked looks.

"Um, yeah... No thanks."

We fled the store.

"Did she just accuse me of having breast implants?"

"There are worse things to be accused of."







posted by Torrie at Wednesday, October 26, 2005 |

13 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I guess your boobs are just that hot!


12:28 AM 
Commented by Blogger Candy:


HAhahahahahahahaa

Welcome home.

And my sister in law works at a Vickis store, they push all the salegirls to push the new bras and they can get into alot of trouble if they dont. They can also get fired if they dont ask you if you want to apply for an angels card, and they are only allowed to wear "business black" on the floor. You should see their rules booklet, its funny as hell. And they give them all the new bras and perfumes free and tell them to wear them at work so they can discuss them with people wanting to buy. HAH

And yes, your boobs are just that good.


2:50 AM 
Commented by Blogger Nilbo:


Hmmm. Assuming people have implants in an effort to make their breasts as close to perfect as possible, I'd say someone accusing you of having implants is ... a compliment? Yeah, a compliment.

It's hard for me to decide, actually. I think I need to see your breasts.

Please.


8:01 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Your boobs are just THAT. HOT. Wanna trade? Mine are not so firm anymore :-(


9:01 AM 
Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Nobody ever accuses me of having breast implants. I get accused of the schlong implant all the time, though.


9:14 AM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


They're always suggesting something push-up and padded to me.


11:24 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


NICE. And seriously, what is up with VS these days? They've become Skankville, USA.


12:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger Closet Metro:


honk-honk.


1:37 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Bucky-
I now need a new keyboard. Mine currently has coke sprayed all over it. Thanks.


2:18 PM 
Commented by Blogger Susie:


Well, that's just plain rude.


8:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Christine:


I am thinkin that I could use a compliment like that on most days!


5:57 PM 
Commented by Blogger Sarcomical:


argh, i hate those vickie sssh beeyatches. haaaaate.


4:52 AM 
Commented by Blogger Annejelynn:


that is a classic ~ I love it! and the hubby was with you! even better!~ absolutely classic!


11:28 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com