Thursday, November 03, 2005
Alright folks, I need some cheering up.
How about you guys tell me the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you or someone you know.
by Torrie at Thursday, November 03, 2005 |
Commented by mrtl:
- My first year teaching, sitting on a stool in front of my 6th period 8th grade class, I farted. As far as I know, only one student heard me, but I'm sure the rest of the school heard about it.
It was mortifying, and is always the first thing I think of when the phrase "most embarrassing moment" is heard.
- 1:35 PM
Commented by JessicaRabbit:
- My x mother in law, my first one, was the person who got me into stripping, she was a dancer too.
Well one night in this cute white fur bunny rabbit outfit she had on she was on stage for a packed house dancing her little furry butt around, and she bent over, and she had started her period and didnt know it and her whole crotch was red and the first two rows got up and left....
This adorable girl I worked with who had a perfect body, we called her the little black barbie doll, cause she was not even 5 feet tall, with beautiful c cup boobs, I mean perfect, and abs like pow and an ass like BAM and just so hot, she went on stage and was doing her nude floor show, rolling around naked basically, and she always did it with her eyes closed so she didnt have to see the guys watching her, well the stage was surrounded by black lights, and her tampon string was hanging down, and she was fairly dark skinned, so with the white string and the black lights and her skin tone...it was glowing like, WOW, and we were all waving trying to get her attention to tell her, but her eyes were closed......
- 2:21 PM
Commented by Bucky Four-Eyes:
- Well, in the spirit of menstrual-related embarassment, I always go back to 8th grade drama class. I walked onstage to perform whatever scene the class was workin' on, completely ignorning the noises that turned out to be my best friend, Julie, tryin' to get me to turn around and look at her. All I could think was I wanted to get my scene done, so I just concentrated on that and finished and walked offstage.
Did I mention I had on tan corduroy pants? Well, I did. And I'd started my period. And it was all over the back of my pants. And everyone saw.
Oy. I think I hid in the bathroom for about an hour.
- 3:03 PM
Commented by Caroline:
- I thoroughly embarrass myself on a regular basis. I figure it has to be good for me somehow, right?
Just today I was in the toy section at WalMart and managed to make a whole tower of batman toys topple into the isle. In the front of the store. Where, like, 50 people were looking at me wondering what the hell I was doing in the toy isle anyway. I didn't know whether to try to put them back or just walk away.
Then there was last week when I said to a lady walking down the street "hey, I think you have some dirt or something on your nose" only to be mortified moments later when I realized it was a GIANT BULBOUS MOLE. She gave me one of the dirtiest looks I've ever seen.
Oh, and one time I totally spilled hot chocolate on my white shirt and didn't notice, and then I was talking to this guy and thought he was all into me because he kept looking at my boobs. So I was trying to be flirty and stuff and only realized when I saw my reflection in the window that, hey, you have a big ass brown stain on the front of your shirt dumbass.
Wow, I could keep going, but I think I'll stop there. Sorry for rambling. Flashbacks.
- 7:08 PM
Commented by SoozieQ:
- Ok this is totally non menstrual related but it is from the same nether region.
I used to work for a fairly hoighty toighty stock brokerage firm in San Francisco. They always went ALL out for their parties with TONS of food, drink and very swanky locations. The first year I worked there the Holiday Party was held at the City Hall.
There were a TON of people there, stock brokers, my co-workers, traders, operations, receptionists..I mean EVERYONE! REALLY nice FREE food and drink, who wouldn't come?
Anyway, The (not then) Hubs and I went up the marble stairs to look at how beautiful everything was and on the way down, I lost my footing. I was carrying a glass of wine (no I wasn't drunk, it was my first glass) and I somehow managed to NOT spill one single drop.
I ended up sideways on one of the stairs..I was in a sort of "crab" stance...my feet were on the floor and so was one of my hands (the other one with the wine was held up). My butt was inches off the stair and therefore my legs were SPREAD apart to balance myself.
HERE is where I fell down.
As the Hubs so eloquently put it afterwards..."You just flashed your ENTIRE company!"
We would later refer to it as the "Crab Stance Beaver Shot" and giggle like idiots.
Does that cheer you up any?
- 7:12 PM
Commented by Nilbo:
- I was fifteen. She was the cutest girl at the pool. I knew how to impress her ... my patented back dive into a perfect pike off the three metre platform. (Yeah, you can see this coming up Eighth Avenue, can't you ..?)
I stood dramatically at the edge, and did that bouncy thing with my toes that the Olympic divers all do. Everybody was watching. I sprang into the air and arced gracefully backwards ... and backwards, and now I was flailing my arms but it didn't matter because I was hopelessly over-rotated. My toes hit the surface of the water at the same instant my nose did. My belly struck with (I was later told) a sickening splat just a fraction of a second later.
The impact took out my solar plexus - I could not draw a breath. I lay in the water face down as the lifeguards blew the whistle to get everybody out, and of course, they gathered round to see what all the fuss and bother was about.
The lifegaurds pulled me out and onto the deck, where I began gasping for air in huge, tortured breaths. I could barely make out what they were saying ... "Can you breathe?", "Easy, you're going to be alright.", "Don't try to move." ...
... and ... "Does somebody want to get his bathing suit out of the pool?"
Did I mention I was 15? FIFTEEN.
And I swear to God, it was SHRINKAGE. It's a real thing. Really.
- 7:30 PM
Commented by Liza:
- I saw your link in SoozieQ's flickr and omg the dog up top, put this HUGE smile on my face!! too cute!!
Let's see, something embarrassing...I don't get embarrassed too easily because I am forever doing stupid stuff. I've grown accustomed to it. What have I done stupid...oh jeese, I can't even come up with anything cuz it's like everyday stuff for me! But I hope that the other stories cheer you up!!
- 8:36 PM
Commented by Southern Fried Girl:
- That would have to be the time that my ex-boyfriend and I were getting ready to do some nasty nasty doggie style and when we were in "position" I let the most hellacious fart out. Why he did not leave me at that moment is BEYOND ME.
- 11:47 PM
Commented by afdalieuroiuf:
- i don't get embarrassed hardly at all, but i did once sit on the edge of a friend's coffee table to talk to a person on the sofa...and i fell right smack through the table, breaking the whole thing. the next morning, it was out on the curb waiting for the garbage man. and, when i was seven, i pooped my pants at the mall while buying a Communion dress. my mom didn't get the hint that i had to go!
- 9:39 AM
Commented by Sarcomical:
- hey, my husband once was *ahem* on the toilet at a client site and had to *ahem* pee and *ahem* THOUGHT the business was inside the bowl but it wasn't completely *inside* the bowl and he peed on his pants.
now tell me that didn't cheer you up. just try.
- 11:30 AM
Commented by Candace:
- Someone I know was once accused at a Victoria's Secret of having fake boobs.
- 7:48 PM
Commented by Susie:
- JessicaRabbit took mine. :(
- 6:40 AM
Commented by Michelle:
- I live in Western Australia and here in Perth we had an underground drive thru tunnel thing built, its prolly a couple of years old now,it has a speed limit of 80 kilometers and hour, anyway its prolly a couple of kilometes from one end to the other and has these big fan things on the ceiling.
Now the scene is set.
Just after it opened I was in the car with my hubby and a couple of mates and I mentioned that the fans were moving and it must be really windy to make them move that fast. I then wound down the window and stuck my hand out to see how windy it was. While we were doing 80k's.
I still havent lived it down.
Hope that cheered you up some. Even us Aussies can do silly things.
- 8:31 AM
Seriously, leave me a message! .
TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...