Support Your Fellow Blogger!

    BUY MY STUFF AND I'LL DONATE MONEY TO CHARITY!

    Buy my Photography Stuff!

    Do you like me? Help me buy my dream camera, the Nikon D70!!

    Email me!

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Torrie. Make you own badge here.

    Credits

Thursday, November 10, 2005

If you are so inclined...

Tracy posted the rest of the photos from her trip to New York. Take a look if you'd like to see the infamous monkey pants, the animals, Dr. Torrie grabbing his crotch, and me wearing a total of 4 (if I remember correctly) different hats.

posted by Torrie at Thursday, November 10, 2005 |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Katy Barzedor:


Well, I was able to browse through a couple of pages' worth before Flickr got all jittery with me.
Love the black floppy hat best so far. You guys look like you had a splendidly silly time. Did you extend your pinkies while you drank your tea?

Oh, wait, there's Dr. Torrie with his hand full of his junk! Did HE extend his pinkie?


10:20 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Those are great pictures. It looks like you guys had fun!


1:10 AM 
Commented by Blogger Ern:


I love you in all the hats. You are going to be such a fun mom!

(Apparently the word verification is predicting the sex of your future child: "boyxlwo")


2:04 AM 

Seriously, leave me a message! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

coding by Mela, designed by Kristine!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com