Sunday, November 13, 2005
by Torrie at Sunday, November 13, 2005 |
Commented by Southern Fried Girl:
- Hey, that means you get to continue trying next month, right? :)
- 8:06 AM
Commented by Candace:
- I know this is going to be easier said than done, but try not to think about it so much. I found that I conceived much easier when I wasn't worried about it.
Keep trying! One of the best things about babies is makin' 'em!
- 2:25 PM
Commented by mrtl:
- More sex!!
- 2:51 PM
Commented by Charlotte in Pa:
- Getting your period always sucks, but this time it packs a double punch. So sorry! And I agree - try not to stress. I have a few friends who gave up and started the adoption process, only to find themselves practically instantly pregnant.
- 4:27 PM
Commented by Lasadh:
- Well hey, that means you can drink which means you can come to the flickr meetup tomorrow night. :-)
- 7:48 PM
Commented by Bucky Four-Eyes:
- Sending you baby vibes...from all the babies people wished on me that I never had. :)
- 10:35 AM
Commented by Stinkerbelle Rock:
- Me too. Booooo :(
- 6:01 PM
Commented by Jon Deal:
Speaking as a father of four (two planned, two pretty much "how the hell did that happen?"), I'm not sure how much advice I could give. I think we could get pregnant by osmosis.
- 7:03 PM
Commented by Circus Kelli:
- My two cents: Three months into our attempt at our first child, I went to the library and checked out the books and started taking my temperature. I was frustrated and thought for sure I would never get pregnant... at that point, I wasn't even sure how people could get pregnant without all the planning. We found out we were pregnant just about three weeks later.
Our second child took us around two years to conceive.
Our third child only took us about 20 minutes... ;)
Good luck to you both, hon.
- 12:58 PM
Commented by :
- I hate you. Why would you feel the need to tell me something like that. I just stumble along your pointless blog and POP , there in my face is your perioud. It was horrific. Why do people feel the need to waste terabytes of space on the internet with their annoying life stories.
- 2:12 PM
Seriously, leave me a message! .
TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...